Lower Nicut Church to be Dedicated in 1921

(03/11/2002)

Transcribed by Norma Knotts Shaffer from microfilm of the Calhoun Chronicle dated 6/30/1921.

Church Dedication

The M.E. South church, located on Lower Nicut of the Left Hand Fork of the West Fork, near Euclid, will be dedicated Sunday, July 10.  There will be All-day Services, Dinner on the ground and the Daniels Run Band will be present and furnish appropriate music.  Many local and outside speakers will be present and take part in the program.

Everybody attend and we will assure you an entertaining, instructive and an enjoyable time.


Hur Herald ®from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017