|An Auburn, Ritchie County woman, remains in serious condition in a Pittsburgh burn center following an explosion and fire at her house last week.|
A relief fund has been set up in Ritchie County for Spencer.
The Etta Spencer Fire Fund was set up at the West Union Bank.
If you would like to donate, you can do so at any branch.
ORIGINAL STORY 2/28/13 - An Auburn, Ritchie County resident was life-flighted to a Pittsburgh burn center following an explosion and fire at her residence about 1 a.m. Tuesday.
Sources said Etta Spencer, in her 50s, suffered critical burns.
Neighbors said Spencer got out of her house following what was reported to be a propane tank explosion, which caught the house on fire.
She reportedly went back into the residence believing her son was in the structure. The son was at a neighbors house.
Spencer lived in a converted one-room school building behind the Auburn Post Office, a structure that has been described as the last one-room school in West Virginia.