|Submitted by Maricia Mlynek|
On Monday, April 22, 2013, Roger Jarvis, President of the CCCOA Board, called the meeting to order at 4:30 PM. Following the welcome, Carroll McCauley led the group in prayer and the pledge of allegiance.
After review and discussion of the minutes of the previous Board meeting, Roberta Wilson moved to accept the Board Minutes from the March 25th, 2013 meeting as presented; Carroll McCauley seconded; motion carried unanimously.
During the Executive Director Comments, Rick Poling discussed the following items:
• Agenda for the April 22nd Meeting
• Minutes of March 25th Meeting
• Financial Reports for March (In Summary and in Detailed formats)
• Financial Report for Fiscal Year to Date (October through March)
• Credit Card Statement for March with notations
• Planning Committee April 9th Minutes
• May 2013 Menu
• May 2013 Grantsville Center Calendar of Events
• May 2013 West Fork Center Calendar of Events
• Flyer regarding Town-Wide Yard Sale
• Flyer regarding Spring Health Fair
• Flyer regarding Blennerhassett Island Tour
• Flyer regarding Myrtle Beach Trip
• Flyer regarding Snack and Movie Day
• Flyer regarding Spencer Shopping Trip
• Flyer regarding Mothers’ Day Dinner
• April 2013 “CCCOA News” Newsletter
• May 2013 “Insider” Newsletter
• West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources Mid-Ohio Valley Health Department “Food Establishment Inspection Report” reflecting no violations and comment of “very nice.”
• WorkForce West Virginia “Unemployment Compensation Relief of Charges”
Under New Business:
Cash balance, credit card purchase, and expenditures for March 2013 were presented by Poling. Edward Lawaty moved to approve reports as presented; Dottie Rader seconded; motion carried unanimously.
Planning Committee minutes from April 9th, 2013 were approved by unanimous consent. (Roberts/Rader)
Board Training by Lynn DiPasquale, Director NWAA
Board Members present were: Roger Jarvis, Edward Lawaty, Roberta Wilson, Carroll McCauley, Pam Gainer, Barb Roberts, Launa Butler, and Dottie Rader
Board Members absent: Pattie Hicks
Others in attendance were: Rick Poling, Lynn DiPasquale, and Carolyn Burkhamer
Adjournment was by unanimous consent at 5:45 PM (Wilson/Rader).
The next regularly scheduled meeting is May 28, 2013 at the Grantsville Site.