Have your benefit or fundraising event posted on the Hur Herald free|
of charge by emailing details and information to email@example.com
The Hur Herald does not publish individual-private yard sales ...
Only those that benefit an organization or church fundraiser
TWELVE DAYS OF CARING RAFFLE - Arnoldsburg Elementary School will be giving away a basket a day for 12 days (see above). Drawings will be done beginning on November 3, 2014 and be completed on November 18, 2014.
Tickets may be purchased at Arnoldsburg School or from any student or staff member. Tickets are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00.
This endeavor is being done to help one of our own. Grandma Bev Yoak has been ill and is now recuperating. The money raised will help with the many expenses occurred during her illness. Thank you for your support
1) Check all Things Basket Donated by Jenna Jett, filled by Donna Schoolcraft; 2) #2 Pencil basket - Donated by Jeannie Bennett;
3) Kitchen Basket Donated and filled by Title I;
4) Pamper Yourself Donated and filled by School Service Personnel;
5)Family Game Basket Donated and filled by Gina Freed;
6) WVU Basket Donated and filled by Charles Thomas, Kristin Garretson and Shirley Hupp; 7) 31 Bag Reasons to Read Donated by Foster Grandparents; 8) Market basket Back to School Basics Donated by Second Grade at AES; 9) Cozy up with a good Book Ottoman donated by Melissas Hair Salon and Amazing Acrylics; 10) Jo Price Movie Night Basket donated by Kindergarten at AES;
11) Jo Price Basket Fiesta Ware for four donated by Kelley Sampson;
12) Tailgate Cooler donated by Sonja Hartshorn, Kelley Sampson, Holly Miller.
GOT RECIPES? The Upper West Fork Park at Chloe is doing a cookbook as a fundraiser. Folks who would like to share recipes for the book may mail them to Sharon Settle, 11 Wolf Run Rd., Orma WV 25268. Please be sure to put your names on the recipes.
DIP & DONATE BENEFIT - For Bill Greathouse will be held Saturday, October 25th from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. at the Big Otter Community and Senior Center. Bring a covered dish and enjoy an afternoon of "Pickin and Grinnin". All musicians welcome. All proceeds go to Bill who is a cancer patient. If possible donate items or desserts for auction. Sponsored by Friends of Bill Greathouse.
BASKET BINGO & GUN RAFFLE - Saturday, November 1 at the Arnoldsburg Community Building beginning at 6 p.m. Doors open at 5 p.m. 20 games for $20. Early Bird drawing. Raffles, 50/50 drawings, door prizes. Concessions will be sold (See some of the bingo prizes above) Proceeds will go to the Calhoun County Committee on Aging Minnora Site for future projects. For more info or to purchase Early Bird tickets, call 304-655-8805; Betty 304-655-7521; or Karen 304-655-7189.
FALL CRAFT FAIR - Saturday, November 8th at Normantown Elementary School Gymnasium from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. $3 Admission. Kids 12 and under are free. Door prize drawings throughout the day! Featuring Local Crafters and Consultants: Pottery, Soaps, Baskets, Crocheted Items, Homemade and Primitive Crafts, Jewelry, 31, Pampered Chef, and much more. Raffles and 50/50 tickets. Concessions available.
Sponsored by Normantown Elementary PTO.